I looooooove this post! So much what I needed… you know, I bought my own camera and stuff, and now I just have to give it my own personal touch! <3
As avid DIYers, we understand the value of a great camera – but we’re not so keen on the boring straps that come with most DSLRs. Fortunately there are plenty of tutorials for adorable DIY camera straps, so we picked out a few of our favorites to inspire us. Which one do you like the best?
1. DIY Painted Camera Strap by Design Love Fest
2. DIY Chain Camera Strap by A Pair & A Spare
3. DIY Toy Camera Strap by Pocketful of Pretty
4. DIY Adjustable Vintage-Looking Camera Strap by Sketch 42
5. DIY Studded Leather Camera Strap by Syl and Sam