I think my next buy is going to be a leather jacket. They’re everywhere and I wanna join the trendy girls wearing them. Leather jackets go with everything, dresses, knits, jeans… yes, I could continue. Anyway I’m tired of standing in front of the mirror in the moning and thinking:
“What’s missing….? Oh yeah, a leather jacket!”
I found these four jackets which I like…
1. ACNE Macy ombré leather biker jacket €1,300 / DKK9,664*
Seen at Net-a-porter.com
This jacket is made of 100% leather (lamb) and I really like the ombré spray-paint effect. It really makes the jacket look unique but it’s also way out of my price range.
2. Carbon Leather Jacket $650.00 / DKK3,672*
Seen at Nastygal.com
The jacket’s in 100% leather (lamb) and I really like the grey colour and and the details.
3. Topshop All over quilted leather jacket £180.00 / DKK1,611*
Seen at Topshop.com
I really like the bright coloured leather jackets too. Althought I think, I would buy a jacket like this, as my second leather jacket. I think that the black ones go with more of my clothes, than the bright one does. This jacket is made of 100% leather.
4. Zara Leather biker jacket DKK999.00
Seen at Zara.com
This jacket is made of 100% leather (lamb). It’s very simple and it’s afordable too!
* These prices aren’t exact, but I decided to write them anyway, to make it easier for the danish readers to compare the prices.